always & All Ways
We only use the best and best sustainable materials and work with the best mills to always innovate, experiment and sample new fabrics.
Whether that is the first mill to make the first Hemp blends in the USA, the folks who spent a decade inventing fabric from recycled water bottles, farmers experimenting with weaving regenerative seaweed into cotton blends, or scientists developing algae to dye fabric.
Plant 2 Trees, Every Time
Together We are growing Forests
We are committed to doing our part in helping to reforest the world, and help mitigate the effects of climate change.
We chose to partner with Eden Reforestation Projects because of their transparency in planting actual young trees, not just seedlings, but most importantly how they provide jobs to people in the communities most affected by the climate crisis.
Not only do rain-forests regulate global temperatures, but they also cool and regulate local micro-climates and limit the Earth’s reflectivity, which stabilizes ocean currents, wind, and rainfall patterns, making them vital to
combating global climate change.
When you support Togetherland, you also contribute to the reforesting earth.
How our Employ to Plant methodology promotes long-term forest sustainability
Local purpose & Community Re-investment
Think Globally, Act locally
We are a family business that
manufactures locally in Los Angeles, home of the best garment makers in the USA.
We take great pride in stimulating our local economy and providing jobs for our community.
Planet & People & then profit
Public Benefit Corp.
Together, Inc. is a Public Benefit Corporation, meaning by law we are required to guide our business not merely by "fiduciary obligations", aka profits at any cost to the environment and precious humanity.
Instead, the Environment and our Worker's Rights are as important to our company's survival as monetary profits.
Without these pillars we are not TOGETHER.
More on How We Make Clothes
- Our digital printing saves 91% of the water and 78% of the carbon emissions as traditional fabrics.
- GOTS Certified, USA Organic Cotton is the featured natural textile for our products. Organic agriculture is a production process that sustains the health of ecosystems, soils, and farmers
- Our custom-milled fabric is made from recycled water bottles, recycled, flaked, and milled in the USA.
- Each product has a traceable amount of water bottle content, for example, each pair of leggings recycles 22 recycled water bottles.
- Bluesign Certified fabric dyeing using California’s leading low-impact facility, which uses solar panels, recycled water, and heating
- The hemp for some of our sweatsuits, tees, and new denim products absorbs more CO2 per acre and regenerates soil more than any other natural fiber. Hemp also doesn't require the same land usage, water, or pesticides