Rapid Response Supply Chain
We work for you.
Many of our styles are made-to-order, which prevents over-production and waste.
Rapid-response product iteration allows for previously unheard-of flexibility with products and custom orders. Many of our repeat customers enjoy being able to customize their clothing details, such as choosing what length each piece is. Email us if you are interested in co-creating with us.
Making products to order is against the grain of the outdated industry norms, but not only provides customers with tailored garments it also helps end clothing in landfills, seasonal waste, and the cause of much forced and child labor in overseas "subcontractors" whose only purpose is quarterly profits.
By keeping inventory actively managed we avoid the need to meet factory minimums to achieve "projected margins" which typically translates to unworn garments being burned, sent to landfills or relabeled and sold at a deep discount.
Conservation via localism
All manufacturing is done within a 10-mile radius of our office. Our production standards exceed the strictest regulations in California and the USA.
Our textiles, besides 1 new product from the highest grade Japanese fabric, are USA-made which dramatically cuts down our carbon footprint, while stimulating local job growth.
We pay our workers a local living wage and create jobs within our local community, so you can feel good that you aren't subsidizing fossil fuel waste or enforced labor.
Efficiency via technology
Digitally printing our fabric and partners' T-shirts orders we eliminate petrochemicals from our prints while promoting lower-impact "Eco Inks which also spare the water supply.
Our Los Angeles Dye house is solar-powered and uses a recycled water supply.
We also engineer our pattern prints to maximize yields. When we do have fallout we upcycle it into smaller patterns or products like pockets, scrunchies, and headbands.
More on How We Make Clothes
- Our digital printing saves 91% of the water and 78% of the carbon emissions as traditional fabrics.
- GOTS Certified, USA Organic Cotton is the featured natural textile for our products. Organic agriculture is a production process that sustains the health of ecosystems, soils, and farmers
- Our custom-milled fabric is made from recycled water bottles, recycled, flaked, and milled in the USA.
- Each product has a traceable amount of water bottle content, for example, each pair of leggings recycles 22 recycled water bottles.
- Bluesign Certified fabric dyeing using California’s leading low-impact facility, which uses solar panels, recycled water, and heating
- The hemp for some of our sweatsuits, tees, and new denim products absorbs more CO2 per acre and regenerates soil more than any other natural fiber. Hemp also doesn't require the same land usage, water, or pesticides