Bubble Net Pocket Tee 🐋
This ocean spiral design is made by Humpback whales feeding together.
Using a unique feeding technique called 'bubble netting' the humpback whales blow bubbles as they rise up under a shoal of krill. The bubbles act like a net to the krill, and the whales spiral inwards to concentrate the swarm to trap their prey.
This is a photo from BBC Earth's Seven Worlds One Planet, Antarctica episode.
- Organic Cotton, made in Los Angeles, “Bubble Net” printed on recycled pocket.
- 2 Trees planted to protect coastal ecosystems per product.
- Preshrunk/Unisex, size up if you prefer loose fit.
- Dyed at a solar powered facility.
- WASH COLD WITH LIKE COLORS.
Hang dry to save power & extend the lifecycle of your clothing
In collaboration with © BBC Natural History Unit