Macaw Pocket Tee 🦜
Three species of macaws jostle for space on a clay-lick in Peru. Parts of the Amazon basin are so deficient in minerals that many animals seek to supplement their diet with salty clay.
Photo from BBC Earth's Seven Worlds One Planet, South America episode.
- Organic Cotton, made in Los Angeles, “Macaws” printed on recycled pocket.
- 2 Trees planted to protect coastal ecosystems per product.
- Preshrunk/Unisex, size up if you prefer loose fit.
- Dyed at a solar powered facility.
- WASH COLD WITH LIKE COLORS.
Hang dry to save power & extend the lifecycle of your clothing
In collaboration with © BBC Natural History Unit